Friday, March 21, 2008

Today was a busy day

Well today
I woke up about 8 am to go to Kaiser Permanente to see my Doctor about signing something. After getting a quick check up i headed over to the dentist to get X-rays and a cleaning.,,,,, Why was my mouth numb for like six hours.......Lol... anyways after all the business was out the way i transported back home,,,, Were i met up Kris and demarius to visit my mom and sister @ the Nial shop as a surprise because my mom had not seen kris in a long time. I then Met with Jess to kick it for a few because we hadn't chilled since august so it was a long overdue reunion. We went to cold stone were i asked for my Dew shake and they didn't have it ...........whack.........


Well after all of this my sister and i discussed some of the family issues that presenting themselves at the moment in time. i reassured her that our faith in God is the only thing that gonna get us through this.....



No comments: