Sunday, September 28, 2008

Set apart.

Not a second
Or another minute
Not an hour
Or another day
But at this moment with my arms outstretched
I need you to make a way
As you’ve done so many times before
Through a window or an open door
I stretch my hands to you
Come rescue me
I need you…Right away
I need you now
I need you now
I need you now
I need you now.....

Two Sundays ago I was told by an evangelist that she and I are the same.How so I asked? She said that god's sets us apart from others and that its an area to stay in. This exact "area" is a place that i have actually been in for my entire life. Never have I fit in. Never have I been apart of. I never really belonged to any social groups.

However I have always been able to blend well. It has always been pretty easy when I come into places that a mood or impression is changed.

It took time for me to notice ,but this was really Jesus on the very inside of me the whole time.I assumed it was my style, my uniqueness, my swagger that allowed me to instantly establish a great rapport(a commonality of perspective, being in "sync", being on the same "wavelength" as the person with whom you are talking.). It's a gift that i have always possessed even as a child.

But this rapport allows me to meet on a level with others but not to too many to who relate to mine.


The reason being is that i have always have endured isolation. Due to my life circumstances and situations.However this isolation created in me the significance of self awareness and self assessions, which gave me a motivation to strengthen my tenacity.

It's throws me for a loop the way that God has brought me through and to many situations to bring me to a point to finally realize this. I was set apart and molded like clay by the potter who has shaped my view of the world and not to be only in it but to affect it.


This really is only an iota of the many realizations i have had......

No comments: