1. Learn to fall in love with the pain of hard work, it’s much like the burn you get from lifting weights. The results of hard work is like the muscle repair.
2. Know that the pain is temporary
3. Every day matters
4. Return every phone call and email
5. Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can
6. To get what you want, you must do things you probably don’t want to do
7. Know what you don’t know
8. Respect the commodity of persistence
9. The more successful you become, the more humble you should be
10. If you respect someone’s success, don’t feel ashamed to imitate their successful behaviors."