Thursday, June 19, 2008

....

Well this is what i can say I'm not very argumentative. I have always been a mild mannered gentleman. Pulling out chairs, opening doors, and addressing women with respect. I have to say that i have ran into a sort of a road block. I'm considering that we as human beings want what we cant have and enjoy talking about the simplicities of our bad decisions. Really, I'm about fed up.

.... on another note........


I have been doing a lot of soul searching trying to find the very purpose of my life. Susan says I'm stressing. I'll have to agree. I've been praying to god asking for deliverance from the mindset of someone who is in the world. Paul said that christians must renew their minds daily and take up their cross.Since i have been saved, going on about 3 years, it has been an amazing journey . Ive had ups, downs, roundabouts, pretty much the whole nine, and still i learned.However, most recently, i have been feeling isolated.Feeling as though im the only one living for God in a hundred mile radius. Its been frustrating.i talked to Alex and Jody and they confirmed to me that its important to have some sort of community in your walk. Personally whats been driving my is my personal uphill climb to gain the understanding of who Jesus is and means to me persoanlly. To me Jesus has helped me in area and places i didnt even know existed.Jesus has been the practical answer and solution to make sense of all the madness in the world. I really need to start walking by faith again and not by sight and accept that the lord has already mapped out the journey i have day to day.

No comments: